Whether it is assessment of movable property, agricultural equipment, rolling stock, commercial equipment, our judicial officers are trained to meet this demand. Trained and members of the Quebec Association of Appraisers specialized in personal movable real property (AQEBRPM), they will be able to perform an evaluation of your property either in market value or liquidation value.
In a natural way, bailiffs are able to respond to this request given the nature of their activities. Called to make regular sales, they know very well the value of the goods, whether liquidation value or market value.
Do not be mistaken between the chartered appraiser, who specializes in building appraisal with specialized training and established standards.
The appraiser specialized in valuing goods and equipment must be on the lookout for different markets and different sectors of activity. These are universal principles and standards established around the world.
Who is this service for?
- To citizens
- To lawyers
- Financial institutions
- Trustees in bankruptcy
- Mortgage creditors
- To the liquidators of succession
- Tax specialists
In what context?
- If you wish to dispute a seizure, you can contact one of our assessors to establish the value of your seized property.
- You want to sell your business and want to establish the value of your equipment.
- You are a liquidator of an estate and must have the list of estates of the estate assessed and established in order to keep in evidence what was in the premises.
- You are a mortgagee or financial institution and want to have the value of your guarantee established.
- You want to make a valuation in liquidation in order to set a price in the context of a sale under judicial control following a mortgage appeal.
- You are a trustee in bankruptcy and must take possession of assets and want to have their value established in order to establish the value of the bankruptcy in order to better make your decisions.
- You have a tax dispute and want to establish the value of your property.
In the event that we do not have the skills to make an assessment, we will refer you to the specialists.