Sale under the control of justice
There are two types of sales:
- The sale of movable property that has been seized following a judgment. Refer to the Execution tab.
- The sale of movable or immovable property or the abandonment is made or ordered by the court following a mortgage appeal.
The bailiff decides the method of sale; by mutual agreement, by tender or auction and sets the conditions.
Regarding sales under judicial control following a mortgage appeal, we have a team dedicated to this department. Judicial officers and experienced legal technicians take charge of the various aspects of the file, namely:
- Opening the file
- The publication of notices 3000 C.c.Q
- Publications in the sales register of the Ministry of Justice
- Contacts with different stakeholders
- Brokerage contracts
- Analysis of offers and counter offers
- Signature at the notary
- Writing the sales report
- Drafting of the state of collocation
Before starting your proceedings, we suggest that you contact our department to ensure that the conclusions of your application allow us to complete your file.